Fund Raising Made Easy and Fun
Big Apple Fun Center has many great fundraising ideas and events for lots of groups. Many local school groups have raised money to help their sports teams, music departments and much more. Bowling is a great fundraiser for churches, charities and other organizations too!
We have two ways to operate your fundraiser:
- 50/50: You sell tickets for $10 each. You keep 50% of the proceeds from each ticket sold. All guests receive 2 hours of bowling and use of equipment. You also earn 10% back on your group's food and soft drink purchases (min 20 guests). BONUS: 50/50 raffles, raffle prizes, tournaments, strike pots
- Rent the Center: You keep 100% of the proceeds over the Rental Fee. You sell tickets and keep the money. All geusts receive 3 hours of bowling and use of equipment. Function will not be private unless agreed upon by both parties. Rental can be bowling only or bowling plus another attraction(s)! BONUS: 50/50 raffles, raffle prizes, tournaments, strike pots
Contact: Kenny Owen at 308 234 4545 ext 15 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Bowling and many youth sports use fund raisers to keep registration cost down, and to buy adequate equipment to play the game properly and safely.
- No up front costs (For larger events during prime time a deposit may be required)
- No campaigning door to door
- No order form collecting
- No perishable goods
- No delivery responsibilities
- No Weather factor
An attractive and relatively easy way to raise needed cash is a bowling fund raiser. One of the advantages of this approach to fund raising is that you do not need a lot of money to start out with to hold the fund raiser. Smaller organizations that do not have an operating budget to draw from for overhead costs may see this as a very big advantage.
Another advantage is the fact that because this fund raiser is a service, rather than goods-oriented, there is no leftover product at the end of the fund raiser. A third, no less important factor is the fact that at the end of the event, there is no clean-up to be done, as there might be with other types of fund raisers. Finally, there is the weather factor: it is not likely your event will be rained out, unlike a walk-a-thon or car wash.
Give us a call at (308) 234-4545 to start planning your event now!
Why should you host your fundraiser at our center?
Due to the extremely large number of donation requests, we must have the request in writing on a letter head or official document of what the fundraiser event is, where and when it will be. The Big Apple management / ownership can provide you with a package for your event provided you have documentation for our records. We need at least 2 weeks for approval.